Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Comments about Tina Fey Scare Detective lead me to rediscover my roots...

I was rummaging around the internets and discovered that Bert mentioned The Tina Fey Scar Detective. He even said it was his new favorite site.

That was several months ago, but I only discovered the mention tonight. And it got me to thinking about my endless quest for information regarding the true source of Tina Fey's scar. Honestly, this blog has strayed from its original purpose lately. I tend to write about Tina Fey news citings, blog mentions and general related nonsense. To be really frank, I also spend a disproportionate amount of time posting to "pay the bills" instead of focusing on the scar.

Finding Bert's comment has convinced me to do more work regarding the origins of Tina's scar and the controversy surrounding it. Since this blog started, Fey moved from SNL to start up 30 Rock and her star is rising. Interest in the scar is escalating along with her popularity (even though the morons at Maxim don't feel the love).

So, it's time to get back to roots and to work toward solving the haunting mystery of that scar.

No new theories or information to report. I read some speculation about a car wreck, but there's no visible support for that particular angle. I'll start looking in earnest again soon.

You can still expect some tangential posts and other Tina-riffic stuff, but keep on checking for the hardcore scar information for which you undoubtedly long. The truth is out there. Somewhere. I might as well be the one to find it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Disclosure Statement

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me via this blog's comment function.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. POPCORN
OUR PRIVACY POLICY