Friday, November 10, 2006

People will come, Ray, people will come...They'll come to The Scar Detective, for it's money that they have...

But peace that they lack.

I was reading through the headlines at Google News. Google. I have a love-hate relationship with them. Anyway, I found some text about the crazy gal in Singapore, Wee Shu Min, who has some kind of big bad elitist streak running down her privileged back and then caught some opinion on the departure of Donald Rumsfeld.

Those two, although seeming quite different, are just about like Studivz and Photosynth, if you get my drift. They are two peas in a pod. Both the rightists in the US and Wee Shu Min's of the world have a nasty propensity toward elitism. The only difference is that we beat up on kids like wee Ms. Wee and promote guys like The Rummy to the top.

I digress.

I got bored with the news and needed a pick-me-up. I decided some VIDEO would supply perkiness. Ran on over to YouTube and caught a few Borat clips. Borat. Interesting cat. That rhymed. I also got to look at that Faith Hill stuff. She spazzed at a hillbilly music award show, but there are conflicting versions of the story. She was faking. She wasn't faking. Who knows? Who cares? It's not like she's Wee Shu Min or anything. Besides, the only one of those steel-guitar picking fillies I get a a hankerin' for is that Ms. Natalie Maines from the Dixie Chicks.

Oh, and rest assured my South was rising long before she decided to become the Bush-critiquing darling of the left. Something about her...

Anyway...

I wonder if this blog would qualify at ReviewMe. I have my doubts anyone wants to shell out a few hundred bones for me to review their all-about Zune site, but it's possible. I would do a Super Xiaxue Happy DANCE if that were to happen.

Maybe ReviewMe could get me to do a review of Ted Haggard's taste streetwalkin' men. Not that I know anything about that, mind you. I like Natalie Maines and maybe (okay, I will admit it now) Faith Hill a little bit, but not dudes. I would even hook up with Wee Shu Min before sacking up with either Borat or Rumsfeld.

Well, have a great weekend.

May you have days full of Xiaxue goodies, Studivz and Photosynth. Avoid Zune. I saw a video on YouTube about it and the text of the comments made it sound less fun than a slow dance with Ted Haggard.

Later!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Disclosure Statement

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me via this blog's comment function.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. POPCORN
OUR PRIVACY POLICY