Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yahoo Q&A on Tina Fey's Scar

You can ride me as hard as you want for having this blog so long and not having a definitive answer as to the source of Tina Fey's scar, but let me tell you something, I'm doing a much better job than the people who contributed their theories and opinions at Yahoo.

How did Tina Fey get her scar? The Yahoo "community" attempted to solve the riddle that's been puzzling me for years. Some of the proposed explanations?

A phaser. That's right the fictional space-age weapon.
Saving lives during the War of 1812. Why do people think that saying "War of 1812" is, in and of itself funny? It isn't.
Etc.

Hey, I might not have the answer to the haunting question of Tina Fey's scar, but I'm doing a much better job than the yahoos at Yahoos. At least give me that much, huh?

One of these days, I will find an answer. I will.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Disclosure Statement

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me via this blog's comment function.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. POPCORN
OUR PRIVACY POLICY